Company Website Green Canopy Node
Who we are:
Green Canopy NODE is a vertically integrated construction technology firm, developer, and fund manager. Our mission is to build relationships, businesses, and homes that help regenerate communities, and environments. Our team includes a group of deeply authentic, mission-aligned people and top-talent in real estate, design, construction, technology, impact investing, and fund management. In our hearts we know a brighter, more resilient, healthy, and equitable future is possible. Together, we work to deliver a better built environment for people and the planet.
Who we’re looking for:
We seek an architectural designer with a deep commitment to building sustainable and resilient homes and communities. This mission-aligned individual will bring an enthusiasm for innovation and an interest in advancing construction with technology and off-site manufacturing. In this position, you will work with design project managers to design and prepare detailed drawings and documentation for buildings and structures. In this role you will learn and grow into a future leader within our team to design and manage your own projects. You will succeed in this position if you can bring attention to detail, an open mind, curiosity, and an ambition to grow and learn from others personally and professionally.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience design & drafting in an architectural office
- Professional degree from an accredited NAAB school
- Expertise in Revit
- SketchUp (3d) experience
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment, while also self-managing on-time completion of responsibilities
- Commitment to personal and professional growth including but not limited to licensure and sustainability certifications
- Excellent graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Preferred but not required AutoCad experience
- Preferred but not required Rhino and Grasshopper skills
- Preferred but not required Experience in residential construction
- Assist design project managers in all phases of the project design and to produce and coordinate construction documentation for submission to jurisdictions and construction teams
- Help build our Revit infrastructure by developing standards and best practices while expanding and maintaining our Revit families and construction detail library
- Use 3D software to create exterior and interior visualizations
- Work closely with team members during construction to respond to RFI’s and find solutions to issues that arise
Position and hours:
- This is an exempt, full-time position, typically working Monday through Friday. Some hours outside of normal business hours will be required at times in order to meet deadlines or accommodate client and homeowner needs.
- This is temporarily a remote work position until the COVID-19 pandemic subsides. Returning to work in an office environment will be at the Company’s discretion.
- Occasional travel to project sites, local jurisdiction offices, and special events may be required.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting annual salary between $50,000 – $63,000 annually
- Competitive annual PTO policy
- 100% employer-paid health coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company 401(k) plan
- Company-paid parental leave
- Leadership development
To help us get to know you better, please apply with the following information:
- A cover letter telling us why you would like to work with Green Canopy NODE. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
- A copy of your resume
- A copy of your portfolio
We want to connect with candidates who are excited about and want to be a part of the work we are doing at Green Canopy NODE.
Find out if YOU want to be a part of the team. Learn more at some of the links below:
Purposeful Growth Video, Mission and Values: https://www.greencanopynode.com/mission-values
Theory of Change: https://www.greencanopynode.com/impact
Regenerative Real Estate Podcast: https://chooselatitude.com/journal/aaron-fairchild
Merger Announcement: https://www.greencanopynode.com/blog/green-canopy-node-announce-merger
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Green Canopy NODE, diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to achieving our mission. We are committed to building and sustaining a diverse team of individuals that is representative of the communities we serve. Our values provide the foundation for an inclusive and equitable work environment where cultural diversity and individual identities are celebrated and valued. Green Canopy NODE is proud to be a second-chance employer and welcome those with conviction histories or formerly incarcerated to apply and join us.