Company Website Grayscale Design Studio
If you are looking for a small, dynamic, creative, hands-on firm and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects, please apply. In addition to designing environments, we are makers in our shop.
Seeking an experienced Architect to join our team. A successful candidate with be responsible for massing and modeling designs, permit and construction sets, code research, technical detailing, Revit standards and guidelines, as well as brainstorming design ideas with the team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Review project information & site conditions
- Participate in design discussions
- Generate design concepts by massing & modeling ideas
- Set up & maintain Revit models
- Rendering with Enscape
- Coordinate review intervals with others
- Code research
- Coordinate with consultants
- Draft permit & construction sets
- Technical detailing
- Coordinate with city agencies for permitting & intake forms
- Perform construction administration
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit
- Licensed architect or eligible for registration
- Desire to be part of a high-energy team
- Effective communication & organizational skills
- Proactive involvement in research, projects & tasks
Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, 3 weeks PTO and sick leave, health, dental & vision plans.
Founded in 2015, Grayscale Design Studio is a boutique architecture and interior design firm with a diverse portfolio. We create spaces for commercial and residential clients alike, and we think every project deserves something special. In addition to interior architecture and design, we are makers and designers of furniture and other products. We are passionate about the craft!