Company Website GRAPHITE DESIGN GROUP, LLC
Graphite is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with Principals of the Firm and will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
· Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
· Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
· Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, holiday events and staff appreciation events.
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
· Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
· Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Additional Responsibilities – based on experience
· Marketing support and proposal preparation
· Human Resources support
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Friendly and professional demeanor.
Additional Beneficial Qualifications
Experience in support of human resource protocols
Administrative experience in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction fields
Experience with PC platform software such as:
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Ability to manage social media channels for business
· Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, and reaching.
We work hard at Graphite but recognize the importance of having fun while doing what we love. Social activities and group events are encouraged, like participating in community and volunteer events, sports teams, regular sketch group lunchtime outings, and monthly “happy hours” to celebrate new employees and birthdays, just to name a few.
We support flexible hours with our telecommuting policy while providing comprehensive and competitive benefits including full medical, dental, vision, disability, generous paid time off and paid holidays, 401(k) matching, and a commuter subsidy.
Employee development and growth are part of Graphite’s DNA, and we provide regular learning, training, and opportunities to attend conferences of interest and report back to the greater group.
At Graphite, design is a collaborative experience in which we encourage every employee to share their creativity, whether in team charrettes or everyday work, believing the best ideas remain yet to be discovered.
If you are the successful candidate, you align with our Core Values of Integrity, Technical Know-How, Exceptional Client Service, and Stewardship, and you are a positive individual who works well independently as well as part of a dynamic and highly qualified team.
Applicants that meet the job description requirements will be considered, please submit your cover letter, resume (10Mb max, no online links, PDF only) referencing Administrative Assistant: in the subject line of your correspondence to: Careers@graphitedesigngroup.com