Company Website FRASER + FOGLE ARCHITECTS
Fraser + Fogle Architects is seeking a talented Project Manager-Architect with licensure and 9+ years of experience to join our established firm located in the Pike Place Market neighborhood of Seattle. We are a small firm with great opportunities to lead a team on a wide range of projects. Our current market includes federal Department of Defense work, and involves; adaptive reuse, renovations, workplace design, and healthcare facilities. We are also working to expand into private commercial and residential markets. Our client mix has provided consistency during periods of market volatility and we are striving to grow our firm based on our legacy of stability. We are a hardworking but fun and informal office using a mix of in-person and work from home practices.
- Architect license in any state
- Master or Bachelor of Architecture professional degree from an NAAB accredited university preferred.
- 9+ years of experience in a professional design firm.
- Desire to participate in every phase of a design project and exhibit enthusiasm for delivering quality projects to our clients.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp. Competency with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with writing Specifications.
- Experience in healthcare design a plus.
- LEED BD+C Accredited Professional a plus.
- Interest in business development and pursuing potential opportunities, preparing proposals, and engaging clients.
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, in all phases of work.
- Coordinate all aspects of architectural work with consultants.
- Supervise and mentor less experienced staff.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Develop design solutions responding to aesthetic, functional, and technical criteria.
- Responsible for quality of all design deliverables, including code analysis, narratives, drawings and specifications.
- Construction administration.
- Participate in expanding market opportunities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical and dental insurance; 401(k) participation; flexible paid time off (three weeks initially) and 10 paid holidays.
- ORCA transit pass.
- Support for continuing education and license maintenance; AIA membership.
- Support for growth within the firm with increasing capabilities.
- Balanced approach to work in the office and work from home.
- A fun and informal work environment.
- In addition to hard work, we value mutual respect, a good sense of humor, and maintaining a work/life balance.
Fraser + Fogle Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume with examples of past work, limited to 5 MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org