Company Website Floisand Studio
Floisand Studio is seeking an Intern Architect with 2-6 years of experience to join our firm. We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented candidate with strong design and production skills. We are a 5 person firm, so the IA’s responsibilities will include communicating with clients, sub-consultants and contractors, as well as schematic design, permit drawing, construction drawing, specification production and construction observation. Our work includes residential and commercial projects, including new construction, adaptive reuse, additions, furniture and lighting design.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
· A Master’s Degree in Architecture
· A minimum of two years of experience in an Architecture office
· Strong design, drawing production and technical skills
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, hand sketching and SketchUp; experience with Photoshop and InDesign preferred
· Be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to excellence
· Construction experience preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Floisand Studio also provides a benefit package.
No phone calls please. Email resumes and examples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your email confirming receipt of your submission. If your skill set and experience match our openings, we’ll contact you to request more information or to schedule an interview.