Company Website Fivedot
Fivedot is a small design and community focused architecture firm located in Seattle. We work on projects ranging from custom homes to public facilities and community-based projects both locally and internationally. As a non-traditional design firm, Fivedot often tackles projects that navigate a lane between design and community advocacy, involving long term planning, political advocacy, fundraising, and community engagement. Our work environment prioritizes community, family, and collaborative work. To see more of who we are and what we do, please visit www.fivedotarch.com.
We are looking for a team member to participate in all aspects of project delivery. The ideal candidate would have strong design and communication skills and be comfortable working on multiple projects at once.
- 1-5 years of experience in a professional design setting
- Accredited degree in architecture or landscape architecture
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficiency in Sketchup and Lumion preferred
- Solid understanding of construction detailing
- Provide design and documentation support on multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide graphic support for presentations, grants and marketing needs
Your experience with Fivedot:
As a small firm, we provide an opportunity to gain a wide range of experiences. Working with us you will have the opportunity to:
Work with the three partners on a variety of project types, including residential and public, with a variety of timelines, budgets and construction types
- Participate in community engagement sessions
- Participate in client communication
- Coordinate and work closely with subconsultants
- Participate in the construction administration phase of projects
- Participate in office planning and marketing
- Work in a flexible, fun, and collaborative work environment
The fine print:
- Salary DOE
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off, personal sick leave and holidays
- Part time proposals will be considered based on experience
Remote work is an option but there will be tasks that require in office or on-site time.
Interested candidates should send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Consistent with existing city, state, and federal laws, Fivedot is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fivedot believes that great design comes from a diverse set of voices. Women and BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply. Thanks for your interest.