Company Website Fivedot
Fivedot is a small design and community focused firm located in Seattle. We work on projects ranging from custom homes to public facilities and community-based projects locally and internationally. To see more of who we are and what we do, please visit www.fivedotarch.com.
We are looking for an emerging professional to help us with all aspects of project delivery. The ideal candidate would have strong design and communication skills and be comfortable working on multiple projects at once.
• 1-3 years of experience in a professional design setting
• Accredited degree in architecture
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe CC suite required
• Proficiency in Revit and Lumion preferred
Primary job responsibilities:
• Provide design and documentation support on multiple projects simultaneously
• Provide support for presentation and marketing needs
The fine print:
• Salary DOE.
• Health and dental insurance.
• Paid time off, personal sick leave and holidays.
• Remote work is an option but there will be tasks that require in office or on-site time.
Interested candidates should send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins please.