Company Website Ferguson Architecture
FERGUSON ARCHITECTURE of Tacoma is seeking a full-time OFFICE MANAGER to join our fast-paced, hard-working group. We need an enthusiastic, confident, and perceptive person ready to implement, analyze, and improve the organizational foundations supporting the core mission of our studio to bring their distinctive skills and personality to our team.
You should be ready on Day One to champion the following administrative systems, responsibilities, and tasks:
- Serving as primary liaison for administrative issues and systems
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining administrative systems for effective use of resources
- Collaborating with Principal and accounting/bookkeeping vendor to manage studio cashflow and profitability
- Supporting the Leadership team with HR implementation and management
- Tracking employee timesheets and consultant invoices and generating project invoices
- Collaborating with administrative and HR third-party vendors (IT, accounting, attorney, benefits, etc.)
- Providing A/R and A/P support
- Monitoring all-studio calendar invites and meetings
- Managing and facilitating client communications through phone, mail, and email
- Collaborating directly with internal administrative staff to maintain consistency, quality, and ongoing initiatives
- Managing daily operations of design studio premises to reinforce efficiency and the studio culture
- Seeking input from team members, synthesizing feedback, and implementing updates to administrative systems, using your role to reinforce our studio culture of continuous improvement and learning
Well-honed Technical Skills We Love
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with office management (i.e., Harvest) and business development (i.e., Pipedrive) software
- Fierce organization abilities and attention to detail
Bonus Skills and Interests We Encourage
- Experience working in an architectural or engineering office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Bluebeam
- Mentorship of younger administrative staff and creative collaboration with the design team
- Superpower not mentioned above that makes this position uniquely suited to you!
Ferguson Architecture is a full-service Architecture and Interiors studio specializing in private and public work throughout the Puget Sound region, with a growing reputation for innovative design and a tight-knit work culture. We are pumped about our city, our neighborhood, our people, and our personal passions, and we celebrate that our collective drive for design excellence is only one part of what allows us to thrive in life.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, gym membership, the potential for schedule flexibility, and a rotating office DJ. Ferguson Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.