Company Website Ferguson Architecture
FERGUSON ARCHITECTURE of Tacoma is seeking a full-time ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER with 3+ years of experience in a professional setting to join our fast-paced, hard-working group. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual intrigued by the idea of juggling design and production at any given time on several projects of different sizes and scales, including multifamily, retail, hospitality, medical, and single-family residential. If you like wearing multiple hats, this position is for you!
Day One Skills and Attributes We Request:
– Solid background in Revit
– Demonstrated experience producing design and construction documents on multiple projects
– Experience working with Project Architects and Project Managers during design and construction
– Willingness and confidence to interact with team members, our partner contractors and consultants, and City
– Fierce organization abilities and adaptable communication skills
– Curiosity and self-directed problem-solving and research skills
Additional Technical Skills We Love:
– Experience with 3D modeling software such as Sketchup or Rhino
– Experience with rendering software such as Vray or Enscape
– Strong graphic skills, including familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Bonus Skills and Interests We Encourage:
– Interest in obtaining professional licensure
– Mentorship of younger staff and engagement with local community groups
– Superpower not mentioned above that makes this position uniquely suited to you!
Ferguson Architecture is a full-service Architecture and Interiors studio specializing in private and public work throughout the Puget Sound region, with a growing reputation for innovative design and a tight-knit work culture. We are pumped about our city, our neighborhood, our people, and our personal passions, and we celebrate that our collective drive for design excellence is only one part of what allows us to thrive in life.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, gym membership, the potential for schedule flexibility, and a rotating office DJ. Ferguson Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.