Entry Level Architectural Staff
Company Website Dykeman Architects
Looking to be involved in projects from start to finish, with proactive collaboration and communication for a company that brings imagination and versatility to everyday destinations? Dykeman is looking for an entry level architect to join our team.
Serving Everett and the surrounding communities since 1967, Dykeman is an award-winning firm of architects, interior designers, and graphic designers specializing in designing commercial, financial, retail, restaurants, K-12 schools, municipal, public, residential, religious, and historic renovation projects. Our culture fosters professional development and a collaborative environment with all team members encouraged to contribute their ideas and expertise during project development. Dykeman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dykeman is currently seeking applicants for the following position:
We are looking for an Entry Level Designer/Architect who is motivated to learn and contribute in a team environment and is interested in pursuing architectural licensure. As a member of the Dykeman team you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of project types in all phases of the design and construction process.
Typical Entry Level Designer/Architect has 0-5 years of experience and is tracking hours towards licensure.
Typical annual salary for this position ranges from $56,900-$67,900 + benefits, depending on experience, skill level, and ability to self-direct. Additional benefits include:
- Full medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with employer contributing 3% of annual salary
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Free parking
- In-house continuing education
- Dues paid for professional organizations
- ARE and LEED test fees reimbursed
- Bachelor of Architecture degree OR Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree
- Revit experience required
- Experience using 3-D and graphic software design and rendering tools
- Design and graphic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Support all phases of project development from Design through Construction Administration
- Assist Job Captain with project assignments and deadlines
Why should you apply?
- You want to work collaboratively with a group of talented designers and community-minded individuals
- You want an opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- You are passionate about designing versatile and inspiring spaces
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.