Company Website EHDD
EHDD Architecture, a national leader in architecture, design and sustainability, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our firm. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and have a proven track record of creating exceptional branded communications. At EHDD, the Marketing Coordinator should be committed to internal client service with a consistent perspective regarding external client perception of our deliverables.
This position is based in Seattle and will assist in the production of qualifications and proposal responses marketing collateral and presentation material as well as support the Marketing Department with database management, and communications initiatives. Candidates must exhibit exceptional graphic design skills, strong exceptional written and verbal skills, a proven ability to communicate visually and enjoy working in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
Abundant opportunity for career growth for individuals who exhibit initiative and contribute to our success. If you have a passion for marketing, professional development drive and a contagious enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Write, design and produce marketing collateral, including portfolios, qualifications packages, proposals, award submittals and presentations
- Maintain fact and image databases and work closely with project teams to categorize all photography
- Assist with marketing research initiatives
- Learn EHDD’s global portfolio of work and expertise
- Assist with client and consultant relations
- Assist with the scheduling of meetings including reserving conference rooms, confirming attendees, communicating refreshments needs, setting up and breaking down.
- Assist with event coordination
- Assist in drafting, editing, formatting and distributing correspondence (letters, emails, etc.), spreadsheets and presentations
- Partnering and networking with other administrative staff in order to support the studio, obtain information, and solve problems
- Assist with conference attendance registration and travel coordination as needed
- Contacts database management
- Preparation for meetings and presentations including research, PowerPoint, copying, and agendas
- Assist with organizing and developing project descriptions, resumes, company statements of qualifications, presentations, and other proposal and marketing materials.
- Assist in the assembly of high-quality client deliverables.
- Additional administrative duties including copying and managing electronic marketing resources and files.
- 2 to 7 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably within the A/E/C or other relevant industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional visual and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and creative writing skills
- Self-motivator who likes to work collaboratively with colleagues across all levels
EHDD offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401K match, and vacation. EHDD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.