Marketing Coordinator – Seattle
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator – Seattle
EHDD Architecture, a national leader in architecture, design, and sustainability is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator to join our Seattle office. The ideal candidate will be proficient in and passionate about graphic design and have a proven track record of creating exceptional branded communications. While this position is located in Seattle, the Marketing Coordinator will be committed to internal client service for the Pacific Northwest with a consistent perspective regarding external client perception of our deliverables. This position will work closely with teams in both the San Francisco and Seattle offices.
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator will develop and review EHDD’s graphics across all platforms and on new materials. The coordinator role is instrumental in the production of qualifications and proposal responses in marketing collateral and presentation material and will support the Marketing Manager with database development/management, and communications initiatives. Candidates must exhibit exceptional graphic design, written and verbal skills, and a proven ability to communicate visually. Candidates must be experienced and engaged in the field of architecture and design and thrive in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
This is an abundant opportunity for career growth for individuals who exhibit initiative and contribute to our success. If you have a passion for graphic design, marketing, and professional development, we would love to hear from you.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, and produce marketing collateral, including portfolios, qualifications packages, proposals, award submittals, presentations, and website and social media graphics.
• Maintain fact and image databases and work closely with project teams to categorize all photography.
• Assist in drafting, editing, formatting, and distributing correspondence (letters, emails, etc.), spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Assist with marketing research initiatives.
• Collaborate with diverse teams and build relationships with senior management, marketing, staff, consultants, partners, and industry associates.
• Partner with other administrative staff in order to support the firm, obtain information, and solve problems.
• Prepare materials for meetings and presentations including research, design, copying, and production.
• Assist with organizing and developing project descriptions, resumes, company statements of qualifications, presentations, and other proposal and marketing materials.
• Support the development of high-quality client deliverables.
• Manage additional administrative duties including copying and managing electronic marketing resources and files as needed.
• Learn EHDD’s global portfolio of work and expertise.
• 5+ years of experience in a graphic design role, preferably within the A/E/C or other relevant industry.
• Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Architecture, Interior Design or related field.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional visual and verbal communication skills.
• Strong editing and creative writing skills.
• Self-motivator who likes to work collaboratively with colleagues across all levels.
EHDD offers a great work environment and interesting building types – including aquariums, museums, academic facilities, laboratories, libraries, student housing, and commercial residential developments. We offer an outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401K match, vacation and flex days, and support for professional development.
EHDD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and samples of your work by e-mail to HR@ehdd.com and reference Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator – Seattle in the subject line.