Designer / Job Captain
Company Website Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Who We Are:
Tiscareno Associates (TA) is an award-winning architecture firm and recognized leader in mixed-use, multi-family, government, and commercial projects. We are a mid-size firm located in downtown Seattle. Visit www.tiscareno.net to see our project portfolio.
We offer generous benefits, a collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, smooth processes and, realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
Who You Are:
TA is seeking an Architect to assist with developing mixed-use, multi-family, and commercial projects. As a key team member of a growing architectural firm, the candidate will have responsibilities including client interaction, schematic design, design development, and construction document production. The candidate should have strong design and presentation skills. The candidate is a licensed architect or well on their way to completing the ARE exams.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
- 5-Year BA or MA degree in architecture required (NAAB accredited school)
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in an architecture office
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative environment
- The ability to be self-directed in the preparation and coordination of design documents
- The ability to take direction and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- The ability to develop drawings in Revit
- Knowledge of other graphic programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Interest in working on small-to-large scale projects, including new buildings and renovations
- Experience with Multi-family and Mixed-Use project types
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to those applicants that meet the requirements noted above. Preference is given to candidates currently residing in the Seattle area. No phone calls, please.
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.