Company Website Dana Webber Design Group
Our team is growing! We need architects who are excellent designers. Are you flexible? Do you find yourself thinking about how something might be done differently, or better? Are you willing to take risks, and are confident in your decisions? We are looking for you. The Dana Webber Design Group is a vibrant, growing architectural firm on Bainbridge Island. We are a full-service firm offering architecture, planning and interiors to residential and commercial clients. We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of a full-time Project Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, construction documents, code analysis, permitting, and consultant coordination
- Communicate well with designers and clients
- Meet budget and schedule goals
- Collaborate with other creative professionals to achieve a shared design vision.
- Communicate well visually
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture at an accredited university in the U.S.
- 8+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work creatively in a collaborative environment during all phases of design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite with strong graphic and documentation skills
Dana Webber Design Group is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and mentorship. The position offered is for full-time employment and compensation will be based upon experience and skill level. Part-time and flexible scheduling will be considered.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to email@example.com or provide a link to an online portfolio.
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.danawebber.com