Company Website DAHLIN
DAHLIN is a diverse architecture and planning firm practice of 100+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
Start your career in a rewarding, creative atmosphere with our award-winning teams! We are currently seeking a PLANNER in our BELLEVUE, WA office!
Under the general supervision of a senior project team member, an individual in this position develops design or technical solutions within a professional planning team, and is also responsible for assistance to other project teams as directed:
- Assists in site planning of varying project sizes, densities, and land uses
- Conducts field evaluations and assessments
- Conducts research for conformance with codes, plans, and regulations
- Assists in the creation of graphic packages which may include template layout, compiling/organizing project assets, and documenting the background story and statistics
- May assist in the evaluation of rezonings, ordinance amendments, site plans, special use permits, variances and other proposals
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year planning/landscape/architecture school
- Demonstrated skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to their own professional growth as designer, architect, or planner.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.