Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is seeking a full-time Project Captain to join our fast-paced and fun-loving team. We are an established and growing firm of 16 architects and designers with a passion for high-density, thoughtfully designed urban housing. Our work is primarily residential in nature with a focus on clean, modern design.
Responsibilities of a Project Captain include:
- Independent creation and ownership of an architectural Revit model
- Set up and production of all permit set sheets
- Collaboration on design with Project Manager or Principal
- Development of graphics, diagrams, and renderings for Design Review packets
- Preparation for and participation in team, client, and consultant meetings
- Assisting Project Manager in giving direction to junior staff.
A successful Project Captain will possess:
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in an architectural office. Multifamily permitting experience is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite with a basic proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup. Previous use of Enscape is a plus.
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher
- Current residency within the Seattle area for in person collaboration
Cone Architecture is headquartered in a building we recently renovated in Wallingford, and we also have a team in Charlotte, NC. We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, as well as an annual professional development stipend. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.