Project Captain/Architectural Designer
Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is seeking a full-time Project Captain to join our fast-paced and fun-loving team in our Seattle office. We are an established and growing firm of 17 architects and designers with a passion for high-density, thoughtfully designed urban housing. Our work is primarily residential in nature with a focus on clean, modern design.
Responsibilities of a Project Captain include:
- Leading the design phase with Project Manager and Principal
- Development of graphics, diagrams, and renderings for Design Review packets
- Preparation for and participation in team, client, and consultant meetings
- Independent creation and ownership of an architectural Revit model
- Set up and production of plan set sheets
- Assisting Project Manager in giving direction to junior staff.
A successful Project Captain will possess:
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in an architectural office. Multifamily permitting experience with SDCI is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Strong proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite with a basic proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup. Previous use of Enscape is a plus.
- Understanding of how to navigate and apply jurisdictions’ land use and building codes
- Solid self-organization and time management abilities with a strong sense of accountability for and ownership of work.
- Clear and confident communication style and problem-solving initiative
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher
Cone Architecture is headquartered in a building we recently renovated in Wallingford, and we also have a team in Charlotte, NC. We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, as well as an annual professional development stipend and AXP/ARE support. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.