Multi-Family Project Manager/Architect
Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is a collaborative design firm looking for an experienced multi-family project manager/architect who can successfully navigate the permitting process of the SDCI and is eager to see their work built within the year. Our team seeks a confident designer, familiar with working in Seattle’s LR zones, who executes work with equal parts wit, wisdom, grit, and graciousness. In the five years since Cone’s inception, we have cultivated a host of opportunities for our group to contribute and influence the growing residential fabric woven through King County and beyond. Our team has already had an significant impact throughout the Seattle area, and continues to grow with over 150 projects and 2+ million square feet of new residential structures to our name. With the recent renovation of our new office facility at the southern tip of Green Lake, we have created a spacious environment full of daylight, fiber speeds, ERVs, and plenty of patio to support our growing staff. As our region continues to increase the demand for more housing we maintain a solid pipeline of projects on the horizon. We are seeking a new teammate to jump on board for the adventure ahead.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience and possess:
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher
- A proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating, coordinating, and submitting architectural permit sets of multi-family residential projects to SDCI.
- An understanding of current Seattle building and land use codes
- An ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to work both individually and collaboratively
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with team members and clients
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Supportive at-home work set up and willingness to forge new professional relationships remotely to start
Cone Architecture offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as an annual professional development stipend. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.