Architectural Staff (Entry Level)
Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is seeking a full-time Entry Level Architectural Staff member to join our fast-paced and fun-loving team in our Seattle office. We are an established and growing firm of 17 architects and designers with a passion for high-density, thoughtfully designed urban housing. Our work is primarily residential in nature with a focus on clean, modern design.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Architectural Staff member include:
- Development of Revit models through collaboration with project team
- Assistance with production and coordination of all permit set sheets
- Collaboration on design with project team
- Assisting with creation of graphics, diagrams, and renderings for Design Review packets
- Preparation for and participation in team, client, and consultant meetings
- Ability and desire to learn building and zoning code through independent research and under the mentorship of Project Captain and Project Manager.
A successful Entry Level Architectural Staff member will possess:
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in an architectural office. Experience with multifamily projects in Seattle a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite with basic knowledge of Auto CAD and Sketchup. Previous use of Enscape is a plus.
- Strong rendering and graphic skills.
- Solid self-organization and time management abilities with a strong sense of accountability for and ownership of work.
- Clear and confident communication style and problem-solving initiative
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher
Cone Architecture is headquartered in a building we recently renovated in Wallingford, and we also have a team in Charlotte, NC. We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, as well as an annual professional development stipend and AXP/ARE support. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.