Architect in Training
Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is seeking a full-time Architect-In-Training (AIT) to join our fast-paced and fun-loving team. We are an established and growing firm of 16 architects and designers with a passion for high-density, thoughtfully designed urban housing. Our work is primarily residential in nature with a focus on clean, modern design.
Responsibilities of an AIT include:
- Development of Revit models through collaboration with project team
- Assistance with production of all permit set sheets
- Collaboration on design with project team
- Development of graphics, diagrams, and renderings for Design Review packets
- Preparation for and participation in team, client, and consultant meetings
A successful AIT will possess:
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in an architectural office. Multifamily permitting experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite with a basic understanding of AutoCAD and Sketchup. Previous use of Enscape is a plus.
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher.
- Current residency within the Seattle area for in person collaboration.
Cone Architecture is headquartered in a building we recently renovated in Wallingford, and we also have a team in Charlotte, NC. We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, as well as an annual professional development stipend. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.