Company Website Conard Romano Architects
Conard Romano Architects is a collaborative practice dedicated to the creation of timeless, well crafted custom single family residences.
Conard Romano Architects is hiring an Architectural Designer with 4-8 years of experience who is motivated, a self-starter and who enjoys the craft and detailing that is inherent in the work that we do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work independently and as a team member under direction of senior architectural staff;
- Proactively develop design solutions;
- Develop design concepts into drafted architectural drawings and models;
- Code research and analysis;
- Organize and manage construction document preparation.
- Permit coordination.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- M.Arch or 5 year professional B.Arch.
- Licensed or on the path to licensure.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage construction document preparation.
- A good sense of humor, collaborative spirit, and a passion for good design
Salary range: $65,000 – $75,000 but can be adjusted depending on qualifications.
- Medical insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Family Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 401k with 4% match
- Profit sharing
Conard Romano Architects offers a place to learn and grow in all phases of the profession.