Company Website CLARK|BARNES
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, mid-sized architecture and interior design firm in search of a Project Coordinator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
The Project Coordinator will work directly with project and administration teams to ensure accurate project schedules, packages, and office Revit standards. The ideal candidate has clear communication skills, a team player, self-started, excellent memory for detail, supremely reliable, and it is preferred that they have construction administration experience.
- Managing Procore during CA process
- Proficient in Revit
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams (both admin and project teams)
- Facilitate the creation of project schedules and status reports for clients
- Receive Request for Proposal and Change Order documentation; entering it into the appropriate tracking software and assigning it to the correct professional for follow-up
- Receiving, logging, scanning, and distributing submittals / RFIs
- Ensuring and monitoring for correct electronic/physical filing of all project documentation
- Prepare and proof project documentation prepared by project managers and/or staff for correct, consistent formatting & spelling
- Develop and maintain the office Revit Standards and Detail Library
- Having fun and maintaining a work/life balance
- Assisting the admin staff on phones and greeting guests
- General administration such as filing/archiving and maintaining office function and appearance
- Experience in Microsoft Project, Procore, Revit and Adobe Creative Suites
- Strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and have the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ office experience, preferably in an AEC environment
- Fluent in Revit, Microsoft Office (excellent Excel skills) and other common office software
We value having fun and welcome applicants of all race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, competitive salary, fun and social co-workers and a pet-friendly office space. We also offer medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible work hours, vacation, sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage. Did we mention that our staff is pretty fun too? We’d love to have you join our team!