Company Website Chesmore/Buck Architecture
ChesmoreBuck Architecture is seeking an energetic Architect/Architect Intern to work in a collaborative design studio environment. The candidate will be involved in all phases of project development. ChesmoreBuck Architecture is a small firm located in downtown Bellevue and undertakes commissions in new construction, remodel, and rehabilitation of residential, educational, institutional, religious, and scientific/technical projects.
We are looking for a candidate passionate about the profession of architecture and that possesses the following:
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- 3 to 10 years of experience working in an architectural firm.
- Ability to work independently and as a cooperative team member.
- Ability to develop design concepts into architectural drawings and models for presentations to clients.
- Ability to produce Construction Documents that are clear, concise, and technically proficient.
- Good communication skills: verbal and written.
- Excellent design and drawing skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office, and Adobe products.
- Experience in Construction Document preparation.
- A general knowledge of building codes.
- Ability to multi-task in a team oriented small office.
- A “can-do” attitude and is self motivated and pro-active.
If you meet this criteria, please forward a resume and work samples to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.