Company Website CCY Architects
Looking for a change of scenery? CCY Architects is seeking a talented and passionate Interior Designer to join our collaborative culture in the Rocky Mountains! We are a creative, nimble, 35-plus-person firm, based in Basalt, Colorado (20-minute drive from Aspen).
The firm’s project types include boutique hospitality, recreational/commercial mixed-use, resort on-mountain, legacy community buildings, and exceptionally sophisticated residential, both nationally and abroad.
The ideal interiors candidate will work collaboratively with the Interiors Studio and architectural project team, assisting with the overall effort in meeting deliverable milestones, including supporting design, development, and documentation for all phases of projects, and project types.
- Support the development of project design and documentation
- Assist with developing finish material palettes and presentation materials
- Assist with FF&E specifications and materials
- Assist in maintaining the materials library
- Conduct material and product research for projects
- Work in close collaboration with Interiors Studio Director, Project Managers, and the overall project team
Compensation + Benefits:
CCY Architects offers multiple benefits and compensation to our full-time employees. Some of these include but are not limited to:
o Health Insurance: Paid 100% of premium.
o Vision and Dental Paid at 65% of premium.
o 401K Retirement Plan
o Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
o Short Term Disability Insurance
o Wellness/Athletic Reimbursement
$64k – $85k
A professional degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture from an accredited College or University as well as 5 or more years of experience working in the profession are required. Candidates shall possess strong technical, creative, and interpersonal skills. Be able to provide knowledgeable design input on a range of project elements, further design quality, and interact effectively with the project team. Must demonstrate an understanding of the industry, and have sound judgement of what constitutes exemplary interior design / architecture and appropriate level of documentation. Strong graphic, written, and verbal communication skills required. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5-8 years of applied professional work experience
CIDA-accredited degree in Interior Design and/or professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- An understanding of how to assemble a full set of construction documents
- Detailing experience
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness
- Knowledge of FF&E, interior/architecture finishes
- Approach work with creative curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and examples of work (as a single PDF document) to CCY Architects at email@example.com. Use the subject line: Interiors