Architect – Small Projects
Company Website Bassetti Architects
Bassetti Architects is a vibrant firm of talented and inspired individuals with offices in Seattle and Portland. We design a wide array of project types and serve both public and private clients. We excel at working on complex projects with challenging regulatory hurdles and on projects that require extensive public engagement. Our work focuses on sustainability, equity, community, and flexibility. Each project is a unique reflection of the client’s needs, and always incorporates a rigorous community engagement process.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Architect for our Seattle office. The successful candidate will be working in a studio with a focus on small projects. The Ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong design sensibility, technical abilities, and the ability to balance the demands of working on 4-6 projects at once.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for design, documentation, permitting, and construction administration of multiple small projects.
- Responsible for construction documents, including code analysis, permitting process coordination, and consultant coordination.
- Communicating clearly and efficiently with both the design team and the client group.
- Work to meet the project budget and project schedule.
- Work directly with the Principal-in-Charge on all aspects of the project.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills.
- Proficiency with Revit, Excel, and Microsoft Project is preferred.
- Ability to work creatively in a collaborative environment during all phases of design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with permitting and documenting tenant improvement projects.
- LEED certification is desirable, as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design.
- We promote a spirit of inclusion.
- We work together and play together.
- We encourage volunteering among staff members.
- We celebrate innovation.
- We have multiple offices.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, and an FSA plan.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and mentorship.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to HR@Bassettiarch.com.
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.Bassettiarch.com.