Company Website Bassetti Architects
Bassetti Architects is a vibrant firm of talented and inspired individuals with offices in Seattle and Portland. We design projects that fall under four primary categories: civic, historical, cultural, and most frequently education. We are passionate about fostering healthy learning environments that support the unique emotional needs of students. Our designs focus on sustainability, equity, community, and flexibility. Each building that we design is a unique reflection of the client’s needs, but always incorporates a rigorous community engagement process.
We are currently seeking talented and enthusiastic candidates for the full-time position of BIM Manager. The ideal candidate has experience with BIM management in A&E firms, is a good communicator, and a self-motivated individual who will strive working in a highly collaborative environment.
This position is for our Seattle office.
- Manage BIM software
- Manage BIM office standards
- Lead BIM focused meetings
- Troubleshoot BIM related issues
- BIM training for staff
- BIM support of projects
- Provide Technology R&D
- Report to manager on a regular basis
- Conduct BIM audits on current projects
- Work with Specification department to integrate eSpecs and Revit
- 3+ years industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of current versions of Autodesk software
- Working knowledge of PC experience in Windows environments, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications.
- Knowledge in Architecture application software is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills
- Self-directed, proactive approach
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to learn and articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Excellent attention to detail
- We promote a spirit of inclusion
- We work together and play together
- We encourage volunteering among staff members
- We celebrate innovation
- We have multiple offices
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, and an FSA plan.
Bassetti Architects is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and mentorship.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to HR@Bassettiarch.com.
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.Bassettiarch.com