Company Website b9 architects
We are looking for a driven and experienced individual to join the b9 team in a project architect/ project manager role. Striving for excellence, collaboration, and forward-thinking design, b9 architects advocates for density, sustainability and equity. We believe in being cooperative and in sharing the opportunity, growth and responsibility of the company with all members of the team. With an expertise in housing, we work on a range of residential and commercial projects throughout Seattle’s neighborhoods and the Puget Sound area. We engage with and cultivate positive change in the urban fabric of the neighborhoods we work in.
At b9 architects, we are deeply committed to the professional development of every team member. With a clear vision of your professional goals, our team can help you grow quickly in the industry, consistently improve your abilities, and open new opportunities within the practice including project leadership, client interface, and participation in practice management.
- Participate as part of a team for a number of projects concurrently, supporting the documentation of design.
- Design a number of project types, most regularly multi-family residential, and single family homes using BIM Software, ArchiCAD
- Work directly with Principal, Associates and Project Leads to meet all project goals and timelines.
- Document design intent, for communication with governing municipalities, using Adobe Creative Suite, and ArchiCAD
- Engage with full office to discover new opportunities to advance your own knowledge, skill and expertise
- We are primarily working remotely during the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy Initiative. All employees are provided a robust work from home setup, including laptop, keyboard, chair and secondary display.
- BIM software allows remote file access, enabling us to collaborate over distance. Communication occurs in daily half-hour video staff meetings, regular check-ins, and over communication tools like Slack and Google Meet.
- Competitive Benefits – Including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, and Vacation/Holiday Pay, with Continuing Education Stipend and Hours
- We look forward to sharing our storefront office in historic Pioneer Square with you in the future, providing access to some of the best restaurants in the city, Sounders, Mariners, Seahawks games, and local music.
Please submit by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls or drop offs) a PDF of your portfolio/work samples, cover letter and resume. (Max: 10MB)