Company Website chadbourne + doss architects
chadbourne + doss architects is a small design driven firm. We value strong concepts, detail development, and spatial explorations. Our goal is to create lasting architectural work that embodies its place and people. We approach a variety of project types and scales, though custom residential is our primary focus.
You will work in a casual and flexible work environment with competitive compensation and health insurance benefits. We believe in a work/life balance and offer the option of a 32 hour full time week with benefits.
We are seeking a skilled Architectural Designer with the following qualifications:
– a degree in Architecture
– minimum 2 years full time architectural office experience
– proficiency with Autocad, Sketchup, Enscape, and Adobe Creative Suite
– experience in all phases of design and production, including working drawings
– experience detailing wood framed construction
– an ability to generate design ideas quickly and communicate them effectively
– hands on construction experience or interest is a bonus!
For consideration, please e-mail a Resume and Work Samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work samples to include the best examples of your personal design work, working drawings, and rendering. If work is done with a team, please indicate your role. Please keep files under 10 MB.
Please no phone calls. We apologize in advance that we can not reply to all submissions.