Architectural Staff/Project Architect
Company Website Mahlum Architects
We are creating the communities we want to live in, where our children thrive, where our families heal, and where all peoples endeavor together. Come join us. Stand with us.
Mahlum is a community of practice which envisions a world where healthy human and environmental systems thrive. Our commitment to our clients in living, learning, and healing create exciting opportunities to see that vision become our future reality.
As our work grows with new and existing clients, we are excited to have opportunities to add staff to our team in both Seattle and Portland communities. Like many, we continue to work primarily remotely, staying safe and looking forward to a future day when we will return to our offices more regularly.
In this role, you will:
- Join our project teams supporting our clients in education and healthcare
- Work on all phases of a project from schematic design through construction administration
- Develop drawings and details in 2d & 3d
- Create project documentation and graphics
- Research codes and perform due diligence
- An experienced architect with at least three years of firm experience, balancing coexisting project priorities
- Experienced with construction administration preferred
- Comfortable in researching building and zoning codes
- Skilled in Revit, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Abode CS, Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic about the art and science of the mental, physical, and environmental design choices that lead to sustainable, transformational systems
Supporting each other is part of what makes our workplace special. As a firm, we support our staff with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. As individuals, our staff support each other, asking for input, answering questions, and sharing knowledge. Each have a variety of choices how to contribute and engage in ways that are important to them. You’ll have opportunities to contribute to how we practice by joining one of our Knowledge Communities, get the latest tips with weekly in-house trainings, get paid time off for community service, and more. Mahlum is proud to participate as a JUST organization and is committed to a culture of sustainability, justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.