Architectural Project Manager
Company Website Mahlum Architects
Mahlum is an architectural and interiors design firm which envisions a world where healthy human and environmental systems thrive. In our practice we create partnerships and build better communities in education and healthcare. Stand With Us.
Our Project Managers are a primary point of contact for our clients and as members of the design team, provide key facilitation, guidance, and input for every phase of the project. Overseeing consultant and partner coordination with the team, this multifaceted role requires excellent design perspective with balanced judgement and decision-making.
- Collaborate and provide facilitation for design teams
- Prepare and review contracts
- Coordinate multiple consultants
- Manage budgets and invoices
- Guide the project team through the entire design process and provide support through construction administration
- Participate in staffing and coordinating resources across the firm
- Participate in project pursuits
- Eight years of experience
- Bachelor degree in architecture or related field
- Licensed, preferably in Oregon or Washington
- Project management experience in academic markets, preferably higher education
- Experienced with multiple partner and contractor coordination
- Skilled in Revit, Adobe CS, Deltek Vision
Mahlum is a culture committed to sustainability, justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization committed to projects that benefit our communities, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve. We recognize the power a diverse workforce brings to our organization and support a positive and welcoming environment.
Starting annual salary ranges are targeted at the Design IV ($80,000 – $102,000) or Design V ($90,000 – $120,000) hiring range. Please note that with pay equity analysis, starting salary is based the experience stated on your resume/application. Mahlum employees are eligible for annual discretionary bonus compensation in addition to salary. Mahlum provides our employees with comprehensive benefits including 100% paid health insurance costs, 401k plan with immediate employer matching, PTO available upon hire, annual continuing education stipends, paid membership dues & licensing costs, and we are committed to an ongoing flexible work environment where our staff have in-office and work-from-home options. All applicants must live and work in one of Mahlum’s communities (Portland metro/Seattle metro) and be legally authorized to work in the United States. Come join us.