Company Website CLARK | BARNES
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, mid-sized Architecture and Interior Design firm in search of a Designer with 2-5 years’ experience.
The Designer will be someone with a variety of project experience and is interested in working on hospitality, multifamily and historic renovation projects through all phases of design. The ideal candidate has clear communication and graphic skills, is collaborative, and curious about creating space for people in and around Seattle.
We want you to join us if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture and a passion for it!
- Are proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and/or Creative Suite.
- Experience in Enscape software or other rendering programs is desired.
- Have experience in an architectural office.
- Have experience in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings and construction documents.
- Work collaboratively with the design team and consultants through all project phases.
- Are a great communicator with team members, clients, consultants, and jurisdictions.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Love what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
- Interested in pursuing licensure in the State of Washington.
At CLARK | BARNES we welcome applicants of all race sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, competitive salary, fun and social co-workers and a pet-friendly office space. We also offer PTO for vacation and sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume and portfolio with your application to email@example.com. If you want to include a cover letter, go right ahead, we would love reading them!