Architectural Designer/Project Manager
Company Website Studio AM Architecture | Interiors
Studio AM Architecture | Interiors is looking to hire an Architectural Designer/Project Manager designer for our Architecture Department. This team player likes working in a group and wants to be involved in all phases of design. We take great care of our relationships with our clients and within our team and trade.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a combination of residential and commercial design
- Education: Professional degree in Architecture (accredited)
- Licensure driven (IDP/NCARB) or obtained
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and excellent design skills
- Proficient in Revit & AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Office 365 a plus!) & Bluebeam
- Experience with PowerPoint, Photoshop, Sketchup & InDesign is a plus
- Self-motivated, good time management and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Involved in all phases of design and will assist with presentation, production drawings, permitting, detailing, and project management.
- Familiarity with local building codes, jurisdictions, permitting processes and documentation.
- Work together with other team members, but able to take directive and work independently.
- Coordinate & collaborate with industry consultants as needed (geotechnical, structural, civil, waterproofing, etc.).
- Build and maintain client and project team relationships.
About Studio AM Architecture | Interiors
We are a team of collaborative architects and designers, and love what we do! Studio AM prides itself on maintaining and strengthening relationships with our team, clients, and industry. Our work concentrates on custom single family residential projects with some bespoke commercial work. We are recognized for our breadth of work, unique experience with complex sites and creative solutions, and creating enduring structures. As a boutique firm, you have an opportunity to gain exposure in all aspects and phases of design. Our firm continues to grow as we establish our reputation in the PNW region and beyond as a leading custom residential Architectural & Interior Design firm.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and a full benefits package including:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance. 99% of premiums are paid by the company
- Dependent care available, but at the responsibility of the employee
- 401(K) Plan with Safe Harbor Non-Elective and Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Schedule flexibility and hybrid work from home options are available after a probationary period.
- Transportation allowance
- Discretionary Year-End Bonuses
- (9) paid Holidays, Generous Vacation, and Paid Sick & Safe Time in accordance with Seattle law
- Licensure fee and licensure exam fees paid
- We support professional development and continuing education. Please let us know if an opportunity presents itself and how we can support you.
Check out our website https://studioamarchitects.com/ or on Instagram @studioamarchitects
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work representation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio AM Architecture | Interiors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.