Company Website Noble Built LLC
Noble Built LLC is seeking a talented Architectural Designer.
The selected candidate will work under a principal architect and other senior members of our team to help develop designs and create presentation graphics for our clients. The Architectural Designer will work collaboratively and independently with responsibilities that entail the following:
– Work with 3D CAD software to produce construction drawings.
– Create presentations and progress 3D renderings.
– Interface with our construction group to provide design direction to the field.
Strong Candidates will have the following:
– 2-3 years of experience working under a licensed architect.
– Excellent verbal and digital communication skills.
– Experience in an academic or professional setting with Autodesk Revit.
– Experience with the Enscape rendering application.
Description of an ideal candidate for our design team:
– A disciplined, motivated, and well-organized designer interested in all aspects of building.
– Recent experience in an office producing custom single family and/or multifamily residential projects.
– Passion for craft, and in particular, wood light-frame construction.
– Skills in creating professional 3D renderings – evocative rather than photo realistic.
– Availability to begin full-time employment immediately.
ABOUT NOBLE BUILT
The work of Noble Built is based on the premise that thoughtful design and attentive construction are integral parts of one process to build successfully for our clients.
We are a design-build-develop services company, encompassing skilled and licensed architectural design, credentialed and experienced construction management, and a track record of successful development projects.
We stand for integrity, robust solutions, impeccable service and communication, and quality deliverables beyond expectations.
We are an EOE employer, provide a competitive benefits package, and are open to H1-B sponsorship.
We are a remote work team. Salary dependent on experience.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please send cover letter, resume, and a selective digital portfolio illustrating skills and qualities appropriate to position.
Please send files no larger than 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.