Architectural Designer (2+ Years’ Experience)
Company Website Ferguson Architecture PS
FERGUSON ARCHITECTURE of Tacoma is seeking an Architectural Designer with 2+ years of experience in a professional setting who is ready for an opportunity to be challenged and grow in their career. In the short-term we need someone to assist on multiple multi-family, retail, single-family residential, and commercial projects. Long-term, we are looking for an adventurous and determined person hungry for increased responsibility and autonomy.
We are a full-service architecture and interiors firm specializing in private work throughout the Puget Sound region, with a growing reputation for design excellence, enthusiastic collaboration, and persistent opportunities for growth. As a member of our small team, you should have an eye for design, an appreciation for lively and open discussion, a mindset focused on continual growth and learning, and a tolerance for ridiculous Zoom backgrounds.
· Solid background in Revit, CAD, and Adobe CS.
· Demonstrated experience producing design and construction documents on multiple projects
· Experience working with Project Managers during design and documentation
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Willingness and confidence to interact directly with team members, consultants and City permitting staff
· Curiosity and self-directed problem-solving and research skills
· Experience with 3D modeling software such as Sketch-up or Rhino
· Experience with renderings software such as Vray or Enscape
· Strong graphic skills, including familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
· Interest in obtaining architectural licensure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit a resume, portfolio and images of your work to email@example.com, or call 253.248.6060 for more information.