Architect / Project Manager
Company Website Broderick Architects
Architect/Project Manager (6-10 Years)
Broderick Architects is a respected firm that focuses on creative, practical solutions to design challenges. We have a successful, thirty-five-year track record, with a diverse range of projects, specializing in ecclesiastical, master planning, commercial renovations, and residential (new construction & remodels). We currently use ArchiCAD for all modeling and drafting, and provide both architectural and interior design services in house. To learn more about our firm and to see some of our past projects, please visit our website.
Our eight-person firm places a strong emphasis on providing personal attention to each client. We are able to give this personal attention to our clients because of the quality and focus of our design team. Right now, Broderick Architects has an immediate opening for an Architect/Project Manager with a B.Arch or M.Arch and 6-10 years’ experience in similar project types, large and small, and be able to lead a project individually and with a team, from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
– Registered Architect preferred (WA)
– Strong design skills and a willingness to work on a diverse set of projects and project phases
– Proven self-motivation
– A ‘can do’ attitude on all tasks, from simple to complex
– Ability to multi-task and be pro-active
– Strong communication, collaboration and curiosity
– Recommended technical skills: ArchiCAD or Revit, rendering software, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office Products, MAC platform
– A great working environment at our convenient SODO location
– We support a flexible hybrid work model
– Competitive compensation
– Excellent benefits
– Opportunity for professional & personal growth
Please send cover letter and resume to Kevin Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.broderickarchitects.com to learn more about our firm.