Architect / Project Manager
Company Website Broderick Architects
Our Firm: Broderick Architects
Broderick Architects is a respected firm that focuses on creative, practical solutions to design challenges. We have a successful, thirty-year track record with a diverse range of projects, including ecclesiastical, master planning, commercial, and residential design. We currently use ArchiCAD for all modeling and drafting and provide both architectural and interior design services in house. To learn more about our firm and to see some of our past projects, please visit our website.
Our firm places a strong emphasis on providing personal attention to each client. We are able to give this personal attention to our clients because of the quality and focus of our design team. Right now, Broderick Architects has an immediate opening for an Architect/Intern Architect with a B.Arch or M.Arch and 5-7 years’ experience in an architectural firm.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Strong design skills and a willingness to work on a diverse set of projects and project phases
· Proven self-motivation
· A ‘can do’ attitude on all tasks, from simple to complex
· Ability to multi-task and be pro-active
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· great working environment at our convenient SODO location
· Competitive compensation
· Excellent benefits
· Opportunity for professional & personal growth
Please send cover letter and resume to Kevin Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
or send cover letter and resume to Broderick Architects, 55 S. Atlantic Street, Suite 301, Seattle, WA 98134.
Please visit our website at www.broderickarchitects.com to learn more about our firm.