Company Website Public47 Architects LLC
PUBLIC47 Architects is an award-winning architectural firm based in Seattle. We are searching for an Architect / Designer to join our team, working on various project types and scales. The ideal candidate is curious and industrious, self-motivated to learn, grow, and contribute to the firm. This position requires a hands-on approach to collaboration, working directly with the design, consultant, client, and contractor teams. Successful candidates will demonstrate: an enthusiasm for iterative design investigation, strong communication skills, and an interest in working independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Work with project teams to explore, develop, and represent design ideas.
- Develop the design of projects from concept through completion with consistent thoughtful attention to high quality detailing and project delivery.
- Prepare and coordinate design review, entitlement, and construction documents
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture (5 year professional)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the professional practice of architecture
- Licensed, or working toward licensure
- Strong 3D modeling, rendering, and graphic skills
- Experience producing high-quality Construction Documents is advantageous
- Experience with detail-oriented design in high-quality multi-family construction is advantageous
Interested candidates may send their resume and work samples (pdf format, maximum file size 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.