Company Website Wittman Estes
Wittman Estes is seeking an architect/designer to work with our practice in Georgetown, Seattle. The office is WFH currently and is flexible on location.
Our work is based on the belief that buildings and landscapes can be combined into one interconnected whole.
Seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
• 3+ years work experience in a professional office
• Currently enrolled in or completed professional degree in Architecture
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe CS
• Strong design skills and artful eye
• Detail oriented
• Great communication skills
The interdisciplinary nature of the office includes both architecture and landscape project types, from small structures to large public spaces. Current projects include: new residences, multifamily housing, commercial spaces, remote resorts, and experimental prefab housing prototypes.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please mail 8MB portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com