Architect / Design Professional / Interior Design
Company Website TCA ARCHITECTURE + PLANNING
TCA Architecture + Planning is looking for an architect, design professional, and interior designer with a passion for design to join our team in Seattle.
TCA is a collaborative and integrative environment, using a team approach in providing exceptional project results for our clients in all aspects of design services. TCA is committed to supporting education, professional development, and growth. We continually push the envelope with our clients in creating sustainable buildings. As a team, we annually produce award-winning projects and are nationally recognized for design excellence on a wide range of complex municipal, commercial, multi-family, and custom residential projects.
• Commitment to design excellence, sustainable design strategies, and excellence in service to our clients
• 3+ years of architectural work experience
• Proficiency with Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD
• The ability to work on multiple projects and collaborate with project teams.
• Construction contract administration experience
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Looking for a significant growth opportunity
TCA offers a competitive salary and benefits package, working-from-home flexibility, and bonus compensation for extra time worked over 40 hours a week.
Qualified applicants will provide a cover letter with a resume describing relevant qualifications and goals, with examples of your project work, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Architect / Design Professional / Interior Design” in the email subject line.
TCA Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, participating in the AIA 2030 Commitment