Architect Design Professional
Company Website Urbal Architecture
Urbal Architecture is looking to hire an Architecture Design Professional in our Seattle office.
- Originally founded in 2010 in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood, Urbal is a 25-person award-winning firm with a rapidly growing portfolio.
- We have three office locations in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, and Bozeman, MT.
- We design housing across all scales from single family additions to large mixed-use multifamily and senior housing. Our projects are located from coast to coast and incorporate regional design inspiration.
- Our office culture is creative, collaborative, open, flexible, and fun with excellent mentorship opportunities for our new hires to learn and grow.
- We offer competitive wages and a full array of benefits, as well as supporting continuing education and licensure.
- Urbal Architecture was ranked as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for an open-minded, flexible individual with a strong sense of design who is passionate about learning all stages of the architectural process from early schematic design to construction administration.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a professional degree in architecture (BA or MA) from an accredited program.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in small teams as well as taking on independent responsibilities.
- Have good communication and graphic skills (a must).
- Exhibit some level of proficiency in Sketchup, Auto-CAD and Revit (strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of Enscape is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This is a full-time, in-person position.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.
At this time, Urbal Architecture is not able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
Urbal Architecture is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.