Architect – Construction Administration
Company Website DAHLIN
DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 150+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking an ARCHITECT – CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION to join our BELLEVUE, WA office. Working under the guidance of a Senior Architect or Principal, this person will initially focus on the Construction Administration of low density projects. As time allows, this Architect will also work on other projects from Schematic Design through building permit submittal and Construction Administration.
- Produce construction documents and oversee construction administration with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure project completion is in compliance with contract documents and specifications, and meets all regulatory requirements and building codes
- Work with owners, general contractors, and other professional staff, monitoring the progress of the work to the schedule and budgeted hours for each task
- Support other Project Managers as they lead CA efforts on their projects
- Registered Architect in the state of Washington required
- Strong skills and interest in the production of construction drawings, start to finish
- 3+ years of experience working in construction phases of projects
- Strong technical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills and experience with AutoCAD and Revit/BIM
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to provide QA/QC checksets
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plans for medical, childcare, and commuter expenses, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.