Company Website Jones & Jones Architects and Landscape Architects
Jones & Jones is a nationally-recognized design firm committed to the integration of architecture and landscape architecture, and known for its pioneering work in cultural design, conservation, and ecological sustainable design.
We currently have openings for Project Architects with a minimum of 5 – 7 years of professional experience competent in the detailing and technical documentation of project design, coordination of building systems with consultants, confirmation of conformance with all applicable codes and interface with municipal building departments and other governing agencies to coordinate approvals.
Candidates for this position should be able to advance the design intent of the project throughout all phases of design, including concept drawings, design development, construction documentation and assist with construction administration.
· Experience developing construction details and research materials and systems
· Ability to work independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
Our ideal candidate is actively engaged in their own professional development and has strong desire see their project’s design intent come through in the detailing.
· Experienced with code analysis, the permitting process, and construction administration.
· An accredited professional architecture degree (B.Arch. or M.Arch.)
· Professional architecture and planning experience
· Architect licensure track in process.
· LEED certification is desirable as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design
· 3D modeling and rendering software such as SketchUp a plus
· Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software a plus
· AutoCAD required, Revit a plus
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
· The ability to work on projects where a high degree of integration between the site and building is required.
Send resume and portfolio to:
Mario Campos, FAIA, ASLA