Company Website ALSC Architects
Are you looking to leverage your passion to bring client stories to life? Are you seeking a great work environment and quality of life balance? ALSC Architects is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative Project Architect to join our team.
ALSC is a team of creative professionals—who lead a clear principle-based design process delivering simple yet powerful architectural solutions authentic to our client’s mission, culture and vision. We believe design has a profound opportunity and responsibility to inspire and make a difference in our lives.
The Project Architect is responsible for the architectural integrity of projects – including overseeing design, technical design, and meeting the client’s program. Our ideal candidate possesses a proven ability in problem identification and problem solving, is self-directed, is actively engaged in their professional development, and has a strong desire to mentor other members of the team.
- Demonstrated skill in architectural design with a strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects
- Design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit software
- Familiarity with Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Review and coordinate the work of the project consultant team
- Demonstrated experience designing and coordinating complex building systems
- Effectively communicate with design team members
- Interface with permitting agency officials during the project phases
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to contribute in a group environment
- Strong organizational skills to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural Licensure preferred; LEED accredited a plus
- A fun, collaborative working environment
- Employer paid medical/vision insurance (employee + family) and dental, life and disability (employee)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- 401K retirement plan
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Continuing education stipend
ALSC Architects is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.