Company Website ALSC Architects
Are you looking to leverage your passion to bring client stories to life? Are you seeking a great work environment and quality of life balance? ALSC Architects is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative Interior Designer to join our team.
ALSC is a team of creative professionals—who lead a clear principle-based design process delivering simple yet powerful architectural solutions authentic to our client’s mission, culture and vision. We believe design has a profound opportunity and responsibility to inspire and make a difference in our lives.
We are seeking an Interior Designer with exceptional design skills and the ability to work in our collaborative studio on a variety of project types and sizes and provide design leadership. If you are a great communicator with strong conceptual ideas and have a passion for design, you may be a good fit to join our team. Through research, observation, collaboration and storytelling, the Interior Designer will help us continue to grow our successful practice.
- Engage our clients through meetings and presentations
- Develop programming, space planning, conceptual designs, design development and production
- Contribute to the execution of overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design, in collaboration with studio lead and other designers
- Coordination with technical team and consultants
- Engage with our teams on construction administration as needed
- 4+ years professional experience including a proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects such as K-12 and Higher Education facilities, Sports + Rec, Healthcare, or commercial/mixed-use projects
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited program
- Experience preferred in all aspects of interior design including concept design, space planning, color and material selection, documentation, graphic presentations, material research and selection, and FF&E selection and specification
- Revit experience required; working proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp (or other 3D software) and rendering skills a must
- Excellent design and graphic skills, with the ability to conceptualize and design complex projects from pre-design through construction documents phases
- A fun, collaborative working environment
- Employer paid medical/vision insurance (employee + family) and dental, life and disability (employee)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- 401K retirement plan
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Continuing education stipend
ALSC Architects is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.