Company Website A&E Design
Creator. Collaborator. Change-maker. If these words describe you and you’re looking for a workplace culture where you can unleash your imagination and make an impact, look no further.
A&E Design is looking for an architect with unlimited creativity and determination to make a difference to join our team of innovators in Montana. We are 75 diversely talented professionals committed to client satisfaction, quality design, and improving the world around us. We don’t just provide a service—we develop creative solutions for all design challenges within any given project. If you are an experienced leader with the skills necessary to oversee complex project logistics from start to finish and the desire to do it alongside the best design staff in the northwest, we invite you to apply.
Your skill set.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate within a creative team environment
- Passion for design and architecture, possessing energy, talent, and an appreciation for timeless beauty and effortless function
- Complex problem-solving and critical thinking abilities are essential
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, or possess a work visa to legally work in the U.S.
Perks of the work.
You simply won’t find a group of individuals more talented, dedicated, or fun than the movers-and-shakers at A&E Design. We are proud of our dynamic workplace culture and virtually no turnover in nearly 50 years since our firm was established. That’s why we’re always looking for new ways to reward our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
Some of the perks of working at A&E Design include:
- Competitive salary package with full benefits
- Annual bonuses
- Generous paid personal leave
- 401K and Roth with profit sharing
- Group health, dental, vision, and disability insurance cost shared at 75%/25%
- $50,000 of group life insurance
- Basic long-term care insurance
- Health savings account
- Employee wellness program
- Opportunities for advancement
- A kickass culture with frequent staff excursions and events, like an annual trip to Chico Hot Springs, happy hours, and holiday parties
A&E Design is an integrated design firm with five offices in Montana (Billings, Missoula, Bozeman, and Kalispell) and in Seattle, Washington. We are a passionate, energetic team devoted to the architecture and design industries as well as the communities we serve. Our philosophy and holistic process challenges convention, blending architecture, interior design, construction administration, and graphic design into a comprehensive package for a wide range of project types.
This unique approach has earned us some prestigious recognition. As one of the fastest-growing firms in the AEC industry, A&E Design received its second Hot Firm Award from Zweig Group and won their Best Firm to Work For Award in 2020. Our Billings office was doubly honored with the coveted Employer of the Year Award from the Chamber of Commerce the same year. We continue to heat up the competition by adding top-tier designers of all disciplines and creating truly impactful experiences. Join our team—we can’t wait to see what we create together in 2021, and beyond.