B+H combines strategic thinking with bold and inspiring design to transform spaces, communities, and economies.
At B+H we believe in the power of design to transform spaces, communities, and economies. We enable our clients’ visions through customized designs that exceed their business goals and inspire the people that live, work, heal, play, and learn within them. We view every challenge as an opportunity for learning and never lose sight of the people we’re designing for – regardless of the type of development, scale, scope, or geography involved.
Our bold design solutions are inspired by the confidence that’s derived from honed insight, active listening, fearless entrepreneurialism, and a collaborative fusion of perspectives. Design performance achieved through constant innovation, accountability, hands-on service, cultivating talent, and being a champion for diversity in all its forms – these are the things we value.
Examples of Projects
- Confidential Internet Retailer, Completed 2017, Corporate Workplace
- Coterie Worklounge, Completed 2015, Corporate Workplace
- REN, Completed 2022, Residential
- RTC-6 Turn 10 Studios, Completed 2017, Corporate Workplace
- South Lake Union, Completed 2020, Corporate Workplace
- Gaming Studio, Completed 2021, Confidential Tech Client
- Confidential Tech Client, Bellevue Office Tower
- Confidential Tech Client, Downtown Seattle Office
- 2323 Elliott, Unico Properties
- Redmond Office, Completed 2018, Confidential Tech Client