At Weinstein A+U, we look for ways to make our complex world a more balanced, inspirational, and productive place in which to live, work, and participate in civic life. As architects and urban designers, we do our part by coming up with innovative (and integrated) approaches that protect resources, help clients exceed their goals, and serve to make cities a welcoming place for all.
Since 1977, Weinstein A+U has worked to build a portfolio of carefully considered projects that stand the test of time. Over the years, the firm has been honored with more than 60 national and regional awards. Weinstein A+U is a mid-size, full service architecture and urban design firm with a civic, residential, mixed-use, and non-profit client portfolio. Weinstein A+U is based in Seattle, Washington.
Examples of Projects
- Seattle Fire Station 22 (AIA WA Council Civic Design Award, AIA NWPR Design Award, LEED Platinum)
- The State Hotel
- Merwood Shore Club
- 19th + Mercer Mixed-Use Project
- Montlake Library (AIA Seattle Honor Award, AIA WA Council Civic Design Award)
- SCCA Patient House (AIA NWPR Merit Award, AIA Future Shack Award, LEED Gold)
- Woodland Park Zoo West Entry
- Ainsworth and Dunn Mixed-Use Project
- Banner Building (AIA National Honor Award, AIA NWPR Grand Honor Award, AIA Seattle Honor Award, and Citation)
- Union Stables (NAIOP Redevelopment of the Year, WSHPO Outstanding Achievement in Historic Preservation, LEED Gold)