The name PUBLIC47 is a reference to our interest in site specificity—Seattle is located on the 47th parallel—and a belief that architecture of all scales should have a positive influence on its surroundings.
We design pragmatic, elegant, and enduring buildings that enrich the lives of their inhabitants and the greater community. We approach every project as a new challenge. We focus on our clients, their needs and budget, and the opportunities of the site to create space that is not only personalized and functional, but also beautiful and sustainable. We respect the realities of construction and embrace the potential of materials as we meticulously detail our projects with the intent that they last for generations.
The partners at PUBLIC47 – Scot Carr, Jeff Boone, and Kevin Tabari – have enjoyed working with a diverse range of clients on everything from single-family residences to public, institutional, and multi-family developments.
Examples of Projects
- SHEA MIXED-USE (AIA HONOR AWARD)
- ANHALT APARTMENTS (AIA HONOR AWARD)
- HENRY APARTMENTS (AIA HONOR AWARD)
- EASTSIDE PREP (TALI HALL including Theatre)
- EASTSIDE PREP (TMAC including Gym)
- BRIDGE WAY APARTMENTS (Living Building Pilot)
- AMARA HEADQUARTERS and SANCTUARY
- SHELTON APARTMENTS
- CAPITOL HILL HOUSE
- THE DOWNTOWN SCHOOL (A Lakeside School)