FabCab is an architecture/design firm committed to building eco-friendly homes that are highly accessible for people of all ages and abilities.
We specialize in smaller homes built with lasting, high-quality materials. FabCab combines the best of precision-cut and pre-fab with the advantages of traditional site-built homes, delivering superior energy performance and reducing job site waste. Universal design is another core value in our work and we strive to create gracious and beautiful small homes that happen to accommodate users of a wide range of abilities that may change over time.
Examples of Projects
- Port Townsend 1,325 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Orcas Island 1,825 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Vashon Island 1,750 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Sand Point, Idaho 550 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Camano Island 1,600 sq. ft. TimberCab
- Whidbey Island 1,400 sq. ft. TimberCab