Cushing Terrell

Cushing Terrell was founded in 1938 by architects Ralph Cushing and Everett Terrell. Ralph and Everett acted on the belief that integrating architecture, engineering, and design opened the doors for deepened relationships and enhanced creativity: a belief that formed the beginning of our design practice and still defines us today. Driven by empathy, our team works together to design systems and spaces that help people live their best lives, achieve their visions, and enjoy healthy, sustainable built environments. After all, our mission is to invent a better way of living. For more information about Cushing Terrell and our mission to forever improve, visit cushingterrell.com.

Established: 1938

Contact

Cushing Terrell

200 West Mercer Street, Suite 503 Seattle, WA 98119

Phone: 206.282.6222

Fax: 206.282.7350

www.cushingterrell.com/